This is a sponsored post brought to you by Coty Autralia & Rimmel London AU.
RIMMEL INTRODUCES A SPECIAL- EDITION ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION BY KATE MOSS
Anniversary Collection: Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate
First introduced in 2011 to mark the 10th anniversary of Rimmel and Kate’s relationship, Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate was the model’s debut make-up line. Building on this success the anniversary collection stars six lust-worthy shades – three reds and three nudes – each inspired by a classic Kate look.
- Muse Red #51 is a rich, head-turning crimson that evokes Kate’s effortless elegance on the red carpet. Kate comments: “When I’m going somewhere special, a bold red lip makes me feel ‘done’. I created Muse Red for that perfect blend of drama and sophistication.”
- Inspired by Kate’s love of playful and rebellious fashion, Idol Red #52 is a lush, vibrant red for a daring, cutting-edge look.
- Exuding vintage glamour, Retro Red #53 is a sumptuous berry red that reflects the revamped ‘40s and ‘50s retro style that Kate adores.
- Kate’s renowned rock chick style is captured by Rock N Roll Nude #54, a peach-tinted neutral for party girls everywhere. Wear with smoky eyes and a wild-child attitude.
- Taking inspiration from Kate’s everyday street look, My Nude #55 is a beige nude shade for understated casual chic. Team with a blazer for a dash of Kate’s nonchalant cool.
- Boho Nude #56 is a warm caramelised nude that complements Kate’s laid-back boho look. She says: “My secret to pared-back boho beauty is natural, earthy shades. I love how the caramel tones of Boho Nude lipstick warm my skin.”
All of Kate’s lip shades are designed to dazzle throughout the day with a full impact formula that’s infused with light-reflecting Black Diamonds. What’s more, the richly-saturated, luminous colour lasts for up to 8 hours. Your pout will have the power to mesmerise.
In honour of the 15th anniversary, the collection has a premium looking special-edition pack. The elegant, designer-style casing is revamped in metallised rose-gold – Kate’s favourite colour – making each lipstick a perfect collector piece.
I personally like the Retro Red #53 and the Rock N Roll Nude #54.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate $13.95 , and Super Gel Nail Polish by Kate $9.95 are available from September 2016 at Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths. For stockists please call 1800 812 663.
What color do you think suits you well?