- Exclusively this week, indulge in a blissful pampering experience at Nail Spa for only P850 (P1,225 Originally), and enjoy two luxurious treatments – the Cool Hands and the Cool Feet. Your hands and feet are sure to be soothed with this peppermint-based nail pampering package.
- The Cool Hands Package includes:
- Scrubbing and cleaning
- Manicure using premium polish from OPI, Essie, and Zoya
- 15-minute Hand Massage
- The Cool Feet Package includes:
- Soaking in bubble bliss, scrubbing, cleaning and foot mask
- Pedicure using premium polish from OPI, Essie, and Zoya
- 20-minute Foot Massage
- A Complementary Nail Care Kit composed of nail file and wooden pusher is given to each client.
The original price is a bit steep at first but after the treatment, you’ll feel that it’s worth it. Well, I still don’t have any comparison for this because I only tried basic package in other Nail Salons. I just want to share my experience in Nail Spa in Gamboa, Makati branch.
I had a hard time to go to their branch as there were no public jeepneys available from Ayala MRT station. Since I’m in a hurry not to exceed the reserved time slot for me, I just rode a cab near SM Makati. Later I knew that there were FX that you can ride on and drop you off near Gamboa Street. I will try to locate their terminal next time.
Anyway, I was there right on time and there was only one customer they are attending to. In less than 5 mins, I was escorted by the nail technicians to the couch. Their couch was really relaxing and a lot of pillows are available for total comfort. I was so tempted to sleep but I only did a few naps in between.
There were 2 attendants in uniform, one for my hands and the other for my feet. They started with foot soak and then followed with hand and foot scrub, they had a basin for rinsing and the tools were clean and tidy. I was impressed.
The next thing they did was the hand and foot massage, 15mins and 20mins accordingly. It was a struggle for me to take pictures as I am enjoying it and was hooked in pleasure. It was really a nice treat.
After the cool massage, they started to clean my nails both on hands and feet. I purposely picked a candy colored polish for a summer feel.
They made me relax for quite a while to let the polish dry off. I took the opportunity to take a power nap.
I so love the whole experience. I would definitely go back for other services but will try it in Shangrila branch since I’m closer to that area.
Have you tried any services from Nail Spa? How was it?
“Be beautiful from the tips of your fingers to the ends of your toes.”