I’m a BPI Credit Card holder and I’m always at the look out for the BPI Real Thrills. However, I lost track these past few months. Luckily, I was able to find what BPI Credit Card has in store for me this month.
After abusing Jollibee with my charge slips, they now have 3 stores where I can claim BPI Treats.
I think you can use EPS too for this promo and even purchases abroad. You just have to get a copy of your receipt and charge slip wait for your bill before claiming your free items. You need your bill as proof that you’ve purchased the minimum amount required.
So here are the participating stores:
PIZZA HUT, DAIRY QUEEN and TACO BELL
Promo Period: February 8 – May 7, 2011 (Redemption is until
July 6, 2011 July 19, 2011)
Amount: At least Php 1,500 (single receipt)
– 1 Caesar Salad or 1 Personal Pan Pizza
– 2 Dilly Bars or 2 DQ Sandwiches
– Any 2 Affordabelles
Amount: At least Php 5,000 (single receipt)
– 1 Regular Supreme Pizza
– 3 Sundaes or 3 12oz Shake or 2 9oz Regular Blizzard
– Ang 5 Affordabelles
Amount: At least Php 10,000 (single receipt)
– 1 Famiy Supreme Stuffed Crust Pizza or 1 Family Supreme Pan Pizza
– 3 Dilly Bars or 3 DQ Sandwhiches & 3 9oz Regular Blizzard
– 4 Dilly Bars or 4 DQ Sandwhiches & 4 12oz Shakes
– 4 Dilly Bars or 4 DQ Sandwhiches & 4 Sundaes
– Ang 3 Fiesta Platters
Enjoy Shopping! ^_^
To know more about this, you can visit BPI Magazine.
Check the BPI Real Thrills for May-July 2011 here.